This is a premier service of the Bank for most of the small investors. It is the most popular service in which attractive interest rates are given to investors. Along with that the benefits of cheque book also provided to the investors.
A Savings Account can be opened by individuals/Minors/HUFs
- We offer nomination facility
- 3.50 % interest on deposit
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulations for Savings Bank Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms before opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- Every literate minor more than 10 years can open a individual Savings Bank Account. The cheque book will not be issued in this account till the minor turns major.
- The Bank’s management have full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve safely his/her cheque book & passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI’s directives
- The customer having no cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be recovered from the account.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
Requirements to open Saving Deposit Account :
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
(A) Photo ID
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License ,
- PAN Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Government Approved College/university I. Card
- Government/Semi government/Department I. Card.
(B) Address Proof.
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill (Not more than 2 months old),
- Telephone Bill (Not more than 2 months old),
- Municipal Tax Bill,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence
Passport Size Photographs – 2 copies
Pan Card or Declaration on Form 60/61.
Birth certificate for minor Account.